How to build a web design proposal for a big-ticket project
We’ve all had the great idea of writing an awesome web design pitch that could get us to our dream job, but we’re stuck in the dark.
The great thing about web design is that the writing process isn’t a straight-up process, so we can easily skip the boring parts and just write the perfect web design story that gets us the job.
Here are some tips on writing a great web design application that will make your resume stand out from the rest.
- Hourences is now a web design startup with $1m in seed money
- ‘We want to be the best’: Steelers’ new coach hires team’s owner
- Why Seattle Web Designers Shouldn’t Be Outraged
- Web designer creates ‘space-age’ look for new ‘square’ square
- When you design for mobile, it’s all about mobile’s strengths and weaknesses