India’s Health Web Design course has been cancelled
Updated March 12, 2018 09:30:52 A website in India has cancelled its online course on web design.
The course was scheduled to begin in the middle of March but was cancelled by the website, which is owned by the University of California, Berkeley.
It said it would provide a link to a new course, called Health Web design, which was set to begin on April 2.
The Health Web designer course was part of a three-day course on design, design patterns and user interfaces.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has also ordered all Web designers and developers to take the course.
The program has been designed to help U.C. Berkeley students gain a solid foundation in design, but has drawn criticism from some in the industry.
- Hourences is now a web design startup with $1m in seed money
- ‘We want to be the best’: Steelers’ new coach hires team’s owner
- Why Seattle Web Designers Shouldn’t Be Outraged
- Web designer creates ‘space-age’ look for new ‘square’ square
- When you design for mobile, it’s all about mobile’s strengths and weaknesses