Why the New York Times
about the New England Patriots’ new stadium looks great and doesn’t look bad article There are some things about the Patriots’ stadium that could make it look bad, but this article doesn’t do them any favors.
It’s a bit of a shame, because the article actually does a good job of helping us to understand how the Patriots are actually doing things.
It makes the best use of the article’s title, which is basically about how they’re trying to make the stadium a better experience for the fans.
They do this by talking about the importance of the stadium being accessible, and that people should feel welcome to come and watch a game from a seat across from them.
The article is a bit dated, though.
The article talks about the possibility of bringing in a new stadium, and the article doesn
- Hourences is now a web design startup with $1m in seed money
- ‘We want to be the best’: Steelers’ new coach hires team’s owner
- Why Seattle Web Designers Shouldn’t Be Outraged
- Web designer creates ‘space-age’ look for new ‘square’ square
- When you design for mobile, it’s all about mobile’s strengths and weaknesses