The Latest: The Latest on the COVID-19 pandemic
More than 4 million people have died from the coronavirus and more than 70,000 are infected, according to the latest data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The new report from the agency on Tuesday said that more than 17.6 million people were infected, and 1.3 million had died.
Those deaths are higher than previously reported numbers and include a new death from the virus, according the CDC.
The CDC reported earlier this month that it had confirmed the first deaths from COVID.
The CDC says the virus has killed nearly 11 million people worldwide since the beginning of the pandemic in late February.
- Hourences is now a web design startup with $1m in seed money
- ‘We want to be the best’: Steelers’ new coach hires team’s owner
- Why Seattle Web Designers Shouldn’t Be Outraged
- Web designer creates ‘space-age’ look for new ‘square’ square
- When you design for mobile, it’s all about mobile’s strengths and weaknesses