Which web design business can you get excited about?
New York City has been the hub of design trends since the 1970s.
It’s home to many of the most recognizable brands in the industry and it’s one of the fastest-growing industries in the country.
But the design industry is also evolving.
Now, designers are moving to new markets and locales where the design process is less of a hassle and more of a passion.
Here are 10 local businesses that will be popping up soon.
Follow this link to watch the video:
- Hourences is now a web design startup with $1m in seed money
- ‘We want to be the best’: Steelers’ new coach hires team’s owner
- Why Seattle Web Designers Shouldn’t Be Outraged
- Web designer creates ‘space-age’ look for new ‘square’ square
- When you design for mobile, it’s all about mobile’s strengths and weaknesses