Web designer magazines are out in droves, so what’s in the newest edition?
Now in its fourth edition, web designer magazines offer a wide range of design content and advice to help you succeed in the digital age.
As well as the latest technology and trends, the magazines have also covered the latest in web design techniques and advice.
With the latest edition, the web designer community has also expanded their focus to include web design.
Topics covered include designing web pages for mobile devices, designing for desktop platforms, using CSS, and more.
The latest edition is available for pre-order now on the webdesignmagazine.com website.
For the first time ever, the magazine will be published online from January 11.
The magazine is free to browse and subscribe to, and you can also download the print edition for $19.99.
To get started, visit webdesignnews24.com to download the web design magazine.
The magazine is available to pre-buy on the internet for the next 24 hours.
To find out how much it will cost, visit bookings.webdesignmagazines.com.
- Hourences is now a web design startup with $1m in seed money
- ‘We want to be the best’: Steelers’ new coach hires team’s owner
- Why Seattle Web Designers Shouldn’t Be Outraged
- Web designer creates ‘space-age’ look for new ‘square’ square
- When you design for mobile, it’s all about mobile’s strengths and weaknesses