How to make a beautiful website with WordPress 3.4
WordPress 3, a year after its release, is out, but it has yet to be adopted by businesses.
A lot of people are still trying to figure out how to get WordPress up and running and a lot of those solutions have been created by developers with some experience with the CMS.
And it looks like this isn’t going to change any time soon.
In fact, many of those developers are going to be using WordPress 3 as a foundation for their new websites, and the rest of us will have to get used to using WordPress 4.1.
That means we can expect to see the same sort of “design is important” sentiment that was seen in the WordPress 3 preview.
As such, it’s hard to ignore the fact that many developers are working on new, WordPress 4-related designs for websites.
Here are some of the best ones out there.
And, if you’re a WordPress 3 developer, you can use this article as a guide to getting started with the new 3.3 release.
- Hourences is now a web design startup with $1m in seed money
- ‘We want to be the best’: Steelers’ new coach hires team’s owner
- Why Seattle Web Designers Shouldn’t Be Outraged
- Web designer creates ‘space-age’ look for new ‘square’ square
- When you design for mobile, it’s all about mobile’s strengths and weaknesses