How to use the local web to build a blog
This article is a part of our series of local blog building tips.
The first of our posts focuses on building a local blog from scratch.
The next two articles cover how to add and remove tags, add a page to a blog, create a custom template, add an image gallery, and much more.
If you’d like to learn more about local web development, click here to read our post on Local Web Development and here to learn about the WordPress local blog theme.
- Hourences is now a web design startup with $1m in seed money
- ‘We want to be the best’: Steelers’ new coach hires team’s owner
- Why Seattle Web Designers Shouldn’t Be Outraged
- Web designer creates ‘space-age’ look for new ‘square’ square
- When you design for mobile, it’s all about mobile’s strengths and weaknesses