We’ve seen a lot of apps and widgets with a mobile-centric design, which means that every page is designed to be viewed on a mobile device.
Unfortunately, this can result in the mobile app not loading correctly, rendering the app in an unusable state.
Luckily, there are a number of apps that allow you to fix mobile web designs that aren’t responsive.
Here’s a quick rundown of the best apps for fixing mobile web layouts.
- Hourences is now a web design startup with $1m in seed money
- ‘We want to be the best’: Steelers’ new coach hires team’s owner
- Why Seattle Web Designers Shouldn’t Be Outraged
- Web designer creates ‘space-age’ look for new ‘square’ square
- When you design for mobile, it’s all about mobile’s strengths and weaknesses