This course also includes a course on how to use WordPress to host your own WordPress theme and a free course on using jQuery to manage and display your web pages.
– Creating your own themes and creating a custom theme using a theme editor.
– Using HTML to create a custom page (or add a new page).
– Using jQuery to create pages from HTML and jQuery to manipulate the DOM.
– How to create an HTML page using CSS.
– Developing a custom site using WordPress, Backpack, or another web development platform.
– Building your own theme using WordPress or Backpack.
– Understanding how to manage files using Git.
– Learning how to create HTML files from your WordPress theme.
– Getting started with WordPress, Drupal, or the WordPress plugin framework.
– Learn how to install and manage plugins using the WordPress Admin.
– Understand how to upload files using the FTP system.
– Finding the correct WordPress installation.
– Writing custom content for your site using CSS3 and HTML5.
– Create a video using HTML.
– Working with images using Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
– Making a video from a website.
– Managing the HTML file for your theme.
What to expect: – Learn basic HTML basics.
– Gain a basic understanding of how the HTML5 language works.
– You’ll learn about CSS3.
– Get a basic knowledge of how to work with the HTML language.
– Work with HTML tags.
– Use the HTML tag syntax.
– Make use of CSS to change the appearance of your site.
– Set up your own website using the HTML editor.
- Hourences is now a web design startup with $1m in seed money
- ‘We want to be the best’: Steelers’ new coach hires team’s owner
- Why Seattle Web Designers Shouldn’t Be Outraged
- Web designer creates ‘space-age’ look for new ‘square’ square
- When you design for mobile, it’s all about mobile’s strengths and weaknesses