In this article, I will walk you through how to create a simple, professional looking web design project using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or a similar web design program.
With the help of my fellow instructors, we will be creating a basic, web design course.
This tutorial will cover a basic web design tutorial in Adobe Photoshop.
We will be using a basic template and we will make a single webpage, using our template as the template for a more detailed tutorial.
This will be our first tutorial, and I will be teaching you all of the fundamentals.
This course is aimed at medical students who want to create their own online learning platform.
It is a free course, and there are no prerequisites.
In the next tutorial, we are going to make a website for our medical students.
- Hourences is now a web design startup with $1m in seed money
- ‘We want to be the best’: Steelers’ new coach hires team’s owner
- Why Seattle Web Designers Shouldn’t Be Outraged
- Web designer creates ‘space-age’ look for new ‘square’ square
- When you design for mobile, it’s all about mobile’s strengths and weaknesses