from The Verge.
The article points out that the search giant still hasn’t announced when it plans to unveil the new service.
But according to a blog post, the search engine giant still has a bunch of work ahead of it.
Google says it’s working with several companies, including Adobe, to help develop the technology, which is set to roll out in the coming weeks.
“We’ve made progress in the past few months and are still refining this new search engine optimization system, and we are in the process of rolling out a new version in the near future,” Google wrote.
“Google will continue to deliver high-quality and relevant results, but will make the technology available in smaller, faster, and more accessible ways for developers.”
Google’s search engine is still very much a work in progress.
As of March, the company said it had spent about $500 million to get Google to launch its own search engine.
- Hourences is now a web design startup with $1m in seed money
- ‘We want to be the best’: Steelers’ new coach hires team’s owner
- Why Seattle Web Designers Shouldn’t Be Outraged
- Web designer creates ‘space-age’ look for new ‘square’ square
- When you design for mobile, it’s all about mobile’s strengths and weaknesses