In this article, I’ll walk you through how to optimize your online web design with a simple HTML5 script.
The goal is to improve the performance of your web site with as little effort as possible.
For this article we’re going to be using the following code to create a basic web design for an apartment complex in Chicago:
- Hourences is now a web design startup with $1m in seed money
- ‘We want to be the best’: Steelers’ new coach hires team’s owner
- Why Seattle Web Designers Shouldn’t Be Outraged
- Web designer creates ‘space-age’ look for new ‘square’ square
- When you design for mobile, it’s all about mobile’s strengths and weaknesses